Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Brussels

Brussels..not as in sprouts (which are so very worng), as in Bruxelles, Belgium.

Am breaking my winter hibernation (kinda like getting up for a pee in the night) to visit 2 of the testes who are currently natives in the land of waffles (more colloquially known as Belgium). Yes, superexcited...off to see cowboy tantric waffle, and beloved injun jack...yeee-haa!!...this Thursday. Jeez it's been quite a bitty since the 3 of us were together.

Slightly worryingly, I'm travelling by eurostar and am kinda excited about it (it's the excited bit that is worrying). You see, I am not, nor have I ever been, a british boy child...and I thought it was exclusive to such creatures (and spotters) to get excited about trains. This is ,on my behalf, an isolated incident however, so have decided not to be too hard on myself...;)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Gorse Fox said...

Have a good time. As you know, GF has spent a lot of time in and around Brussels. Gf thinks it's great.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home