Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Ex marks the spot?

The train leaving from platform 3 is the 01.12 from Brighton to ex-ville.

Yup, am experiencing an odd ressurgence of thought and feeling about the kukskalle. There is no real rhyme or reason for this. In fact I have been attempting to be more adult about the whole situation, and did text him when he was getting his toe grafted to his lack-of-left-thumb to wish him well. There has been the ocassional message since, and to give him his dues when I txted him asking him to alter his plans to visit pp with his micheal jackson lookalikey whore gf, whilst I was there, he did as asked. We even exchanged an email each of late...he kindly told me that he has no hard feelings and never did...and I have managed to restrain myself from replying that of course YOU don't have hard feelings, I never did anything to you.(Well other than write about him and publish it in this blog, but since he doesn't know that eh?...) Ah "good old fashioned, righteous anger. Bottled bile. Canned gall. Draught choler" (another Will Self offering).

Am mildly perplexed by this weeks pre-occupation with him, that beautiful fucked-up man 6000miles away, who is consistently an ass to me. The thoughts are obviously more realistic this far down the track, yet still WTF?! I mean obviously I am fully aware that he is a lying, cheating c**ting f*ckpig and I would be unable to touch him with hazardous waste gloves on knowing where he's been, nor trust him ever about anything. But I've been experiencing those odd moments where I've thought of him fondly this past week, remembered sitting in comfy chair eating prawn garlic pepper whilst taking part in the endurance test that is a series of 24 (jack bauer) marathon sesh, remembered those completely random, made-up bullshite conversations about nothing. I've been missing him...or rather a him from about 3 years ago.Dunno, just odd...no real insight or observation on the subject...merely aware of a bizarre shift this last week.

Maybe returning to no contact at all may be for the best? Dunno, but y'day freaky coincidence I was watching season 4 of 24, and txted him...and he was watching it too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home