Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Flight of Ideas

I have this tonight, so am likely to digress all over the shop (hopefully it won't be too messy, a mop is at the standby). Sooo many trains of thought to follow..is it that I am inundated with genius or that I am quite ditsy? Dammit, you know I think in some ways I'm becoming more girly, surely not...I absent from such a position, rank and protocol demand,nay dictate, that I remain a creature of logic, reason and alcohol with a glaze of hippychick to enhance the dish!!!

I do appear to have been suffering from a bout of mild mood complications with lethargic to hibernation-like tendencies this past week. Could it be the winter-funk setting in? Even tho the weather isn't that vile yet?

"I haven't exactly lost interest, but I've collapsed into a state which I can only call a colourless stupidity of indifference" - Will Self (ooo, might add him to my dinner dream team)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home