Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Monday, October 31, 2005

BitterSweets

Bit busy tonight, but did stumble across this webpage which made me chuckle...buy some for someone who's down! It is a piss-take on those magnificent sweets LOVEHEARTS (which incidentally I've noticed since my return to yUK, they do a txt message version of, which saddens me somewhat and just isn't the same). So try not lovehearts, but "BitterSweets" ;)

www.despair.com/bittersweets.html

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate Love and Im plotting to have it abolished before Valentines day nexy year so let the people in marketing know

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home