Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Back...but hopefully not going backwards

Hurrah for the medium of computer-aided communication!!! Even more than usual, since I have been unfortunate enough as to have misplaced my voice somewhere for the past 8 days(terribly clumsy of me I realise). It's those Beligium germs...superhardcore!

So until this morning I have been confined to my boudoir keeping my mouth firmly shut, and indulging in Tim Burton dvd's and season 4 of 24.

At the point where I stopped sleeping for 20+ hours a day, I had a peculiar urge to watch ye olde childhood films, thought it'd make a nice pick-me-up. It didn't work out, but in the plan were: The Goonies (hey there, you gu-uuys), Labyrinth, The Last Unicorn and Princess Bride. Lil soft spots I have for all three, any further suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home