Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Lay some demons to rest.

Well this will be it for a wee while my pretties...it's time to lay some demons to rest and head back to phi phi for a few weeks.

Strange how this came about...had been IMing Svenska saying that I wish I could be with her for her birthday on 10th, when out of nowhere she offered to lend me the money. I declined her offer. Then on returning home after my nightshift I called the Turtle to see how things were going and he offered to buy me a return ticket as a birthday present!!Uber-generous gift/prize!! The sale of his house has just completed, and he would be heading out that way, and basically invited me along. I spent 3 days changing my mind about once an hour over whether to accept, as to whether I should leave pp as is, or try again.

Obviously from this post I am going. I am really superexcited about it too...in parellel to being kinda nervous. It certainly cannot go as badly as the last trip, can it? Almost 6 months on, the island will look different again, and I am going knowing what to expect on that front this time. The shock and devastation factor I experienced isn't there.

The plan is to be with lovely Svenska on her birthday, and remain there for my birthday on 22nd, then head back a few days later. Spending my birthday in the company of good friends. I will get to dive again - WO-HOO!!! I may rock-climb again too, give Svenska a hand at the dive shop she manages, help West decorate her new shop, do a few days volunteering. I want to reclaim pp in my head...I want to be able to think of it fondly again, for it to come to mind without being associated with M. Boucher (or kuksalle nej tumme as he is now known), heartache, dishonesty, the tsunami, the deaths. Maybe my nightsweats and nightmares will stop!! Lay those demons to rest. Yup, so intend to go on a bit of a good time bender, maybe seduce some unsuspecting diver or tourist, just for a 1 or 2 night sesh, as a bday prize to myself. Break the drought, someone new, on pp. I think it will be my cure...to kuksalle nej tumme and the hurt over pp.


(On that front- quick update - he no longer lives on pp, he moved in with his ugly Micheal Jackson lookalike thai girlfriend (who is by trade, u guessed it guys, a whore) to Patong. No to be more specific he moved with her into her mothers house...imagine telling that to the folks back home eh? something to aspire to I'm sure. Oh, and he also got her preggers, she has since miscarried and continues to work, whilst Kuksalle financially supports the family. So as you can see, the Kuksalle part of the difficulties I have with pp are not an issue, I won't have to see him! He has also just come out of hospital having had a toe attached to his no-thumb area...frankenhand!!! Toe-thumb!!! I remember a friend of mine, a teacher at a primary school telling one of her classes about this, not long after it happened and got them to draw pictures of what it may look like..how funny! You can imagine the sight of schoolkids all tracing around their left hands, apart from the thumb, and then tracing around a toe...20 odd pictures of it!! I realise I shouldn't take enjoyment in this, but I really, really do!! Oops went off on one eh? Actually its been a while now...we haven't had any contact since May)

Okay, so back to the trip...am very positive about it and to reassure one and all, I have this time invested heavily in some rather comprehensive travel insurance..hehehe!!! I mean, it would be bloody unlucky to break my jaw or another limb again on the same island, twice within 6 months, but you guys know my luck!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home