Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Jack

Jack, Jack...musical whimsical tunage. If I could add incidental music to this post about jack then it would be the soundtrack by Danny Elfman - the Nightmare before Christmas. Or would it?

I wrote earlier about how we mentally associate certain sounds to places...well jack is a person I am unable to bring to mind without accompanying music springing to mind. And there's quite a list of them with jack...the ba bii bo bii soundtrack to Amelie, Morphine - dressed in blue, Bjork - state of emergency...along with a fair few others.

Jack - days and nights spent drinking sam song in his bungalow, listening to some fabulous tunes, intelligent or very random conversations, ocassionally more...a good friend, impossible to think of without a smile creeping onto my face.

He makes a mean caprainha, never wakes up when he should, would miss the boats constantly and drive his boss insane...I had the best meal of my life so far with jack last year on my birthday. Tom Robbins books, jitterbug perfume, dancing...nice meanderings :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home