Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Drought - metaphorically speaking

I have been experiencing a 14 month drought (through choice I hasten to add,self-imposed due to the ex kuksalle nej tumme). I am however starting to get concerned about this situation, and it occurred to me that I am becoming a vacuum or blackhole. Isn't it blackholes that can implode and vanish? Or is that a wormhole? Actually I think wormhole may be something fictional to do with sci-fi (?)

Anyhoo, what if I continue as is, and end up vanishing off the face of the earth? Like spontaneous combustion but in reverse...so underused that I end up consuming myself from the outside in/inside out? I would become a person of significant scientific interest...and it would be pretty amazing, and an amusing tale to share with your friends.

I did share this fear with a gal pal from tokyo the other day...she believes that the opposite may eventually happen, that this vacuum/blackhole could start attracting objects to it, almost magnetically pulling them to its core. She further suggested that perhaps this is the real origin of the expression 'pulling', as in going on the...

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home