Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Friday, September 30, 2005

Dream Teams

Thanks to a nugget of inspiration from the current bun (The Sun- for which I make no apologies...if all media is propoganda, I'm going for one that is sensational and amuses me), I have had the subject of dream teams on my tiny,jetlagged mind today.

The afore-mentioned denizen of printed media featured an article about who Charlotte Church would choose to be in her drinking dream team. Now not a fan of hers, but got me to wondering about the various different dream teams you could devise(Obviously I mean of famous personages, be a bit dull if I just listed friends names)...I feel this may be an ongoing project with substitutions and transfer windows being open for a set period of time.

Your input or your choices would be appreciated (it's good to share after all) ...the dream teams I'm compiling include:

  • Drinking Dream Team
  • Dinner Dream Team
  • Weed Dream Team

It's more difficult than one would initially imagine, especially since I am allowing deceased people for this fantasy following, and haven't yet decided on the number limits for each team (since this is merely the start of an idea).

So far I've noticed that some of the players could be members of more than one dream team...oh and upon discussion with my superfabulous gay, ex-monk friend also discovered that for the drinking dream team it may be difficult to differentiate between who you would like to drink with, and who you'd like to drink with as foreplay to an act of depravity.

Anyhow, initially I'm finding the dinner dream team the easiest with the following springing to mind:

  • Micheal Palin - he seems v. charming, has visited some wicked places and has a sense of humour
  • Jose Mourinho - good-looking older man, and it would be wrong for a chelsea fan not to invite him round (never let the chelsea thing be known before did I? It's not a recent thing in case random peeps suddenly accuse me of jumping on the bandwagon, it started back in the days of Wisey and Jullit...and yes I am a girl, and yes I know and attend football)
  • Baz Luhrman - like his style and films
  • Tom Robbins - wicked author (maybe will be in more than one dream team, could be more fun in the weed team)
  • Adam Sandler/Ben Stiller - just for a laugh

As said before, this is work in progress, and I just noticed I've not thought of a single woman... hmmm...Gwen Stefani rocks and is hot so I'll find a team for her at some point.

Like I said random today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home