Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Catch up from the tiny tropical island



Well I've been somewhat lax again at keeping this updated eh? I have been back in Thailand, living on Ko Phi Phi again since mid-september being a professional beach bum and scuba instructor again (working at Blue View Divers)...it is sooo much better than splendid!!! It's been my birthday, Ya's birthday, Loy Kratong and general happy,happy, joy,joy times. I've taught many a fun person to dive too and will get round to writing more soonest!! However as of tomorrow we are involved in a 3 day clean-up operation in celebration of the King's birthday here, tomorrow I'm out transplanting juvenile corals from the artificial reef for starters...will let you know how it all goes but in the meantime here's a few shots from so far...

Leopard Shark





Lionfish


One of my Open Water students (Anne-Marie) with a Hawksbill Turtle


Little Tigertail Seahorse I found on Palong North


Lisa, Cian, Me, Ya, P Nok and Vou dog



Ya and Vou dog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home