Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Na'ama Bay: House Reef

Saturday 9th June (Twila and me)
Dive Site:Angela/Marlena's House Reef Na'ama Bay
Shore Dive



Ahoy Me Hearties...


















Max. Depth:15.8m
Ave. Depth:7.6m
B.T.:79mins
26degrees

Dragonfish, feathertailed ray, blue-spotted ray, eagle ray, reef cuttlefish, ghost pipefish, turtle grass...Loved this dive, didn't want to come up! Even posed for a couple of silly pictures in a rowing boat at 12metres;)



Dragonfish


























Reef Cuttlefish

















White-spotted Eagle Ray



This feisty little clownfish took a slight dislike to me...I was taking a closer look at a pipefish approx. a metre above his host anemone when I received quite a thump, initially I figured I'd been kicked in the heeeead by a fin until I saw Angela and Twila laughing as this fella swam at my head full-pelt again to warn me off his territory!!! Hahaha...About a minute later Twila made the same mistake...strong chap!!!








Blue-spotted Ray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home