Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Friday, February 18, 2005

Discovered?

Ooh forgot all about a freaky coincidence a few days ago...

I had just finished reading a particularly insightful blog critique on Dart Vadar, and was in the midst of posting a comment when my pa started instant messaging me.A couple of minutes after the comment wa publishes and I'd rambled nit noy about the empire, my pa starts making reference to me being Persis Kimbutta(sp). I didn't understand, another blonde moment, and all of a sudden he starts mailing about the starship enterprise...

To clarify a lil, it was the end of a long set of 6 night shifts, and I became spooked and suspicious that this was pa veiling some knowledge of my blog activities, indirectly letting me know he'd found Kimi B Ley!!!

After some investigative work, and therefore no entries for a few days I found all my fears to be unfounded fortunately. Don't know what had set him off, but believe he was talking about some chick from Star Trek, but I hadn't processed that it was that and not a star wars reference. Also relaised the comment wasn't even on my blog!

Muchly relieved tho, didn't feel quite like deleting my blog as yet... One of those things, I have cultivated a certein perception of myself in my parents eyes and would rather not shater it as yet! The emotion thing is a lil intimate and beyond what I may want them to know about their 28yr old. Also who knows maybe one day I'll write the bare truth about what happened with Boucher, and that they certainly don't know. I also figure that at some juncture whilst riding my memory the subject of sex is bound to arise(altho maybe I should read the T's and C's of blogs in case they end up banning me), and various other hedonistic activities I may have indulged in may come to light. It is nice to still have that option eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home