Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Friday, February 11, 2005

Bill...doing stupid shit on maudlin ;)

At Willio72's suggestion beer will for this entry be referred to as maudlin(I like that;)).

To prove a point this wise traveller made that alcohol makes you do stupid shit, I am posting up this photo(which was obviously taken in the yuk, since I am having to wear many clothes)..

I may have managed to walk into a lampost,under the influence of much maudlin, and have a resulting eggsized black bump and bruise on my forehead which makes me look like a battered wife.Q. funny I s'pose,it had been a while since I'd done something completely dumn and blonde...Okay also managed to leave my keys in my house so after passing out from concussion in the early hours I discovered upon waking that altho I was meant to be meeting the parents for lunch at mine I was still very drunk,locked out and in the clothes I'd been clubbing in-oops. How they laughed as they pulled up and found me trying to break into my house thru the letterbox,with the accompanying black bump and in a very large jumper I'd borrowed, jees I make them proud. (For bruise see right side of my forehead).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home