Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Zyban-ated

Well, am down to 2 cigarettes a day, and to be honest I am only able to smoke about 3 puffs of those before I feel nauseous, start gagging and the eyes start watering.

Am mostly ok, but concentration is poor, lack of nicotine headaches pervade...and I have super-fidgety fingers. Spose really I should take that final step and stop the wake-up ciggie...but feels a lil like saying goodbye to a good, rather constant friend (albeit one that is really quite a bastard to you, two-faced, nice to your face but poisonous really). I'm not missing the other 19 odd that I would ordinarily partake in through the day, but that last one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home