Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Addiction - a triptic, part one

"It’s like you’re a drug
It’s like you’re a demon I can’t face down
It’s like I’m stuck
It’s like I’m running from you all the time
And I know I let
You have all the power
It’s like the only company I seek
Is misery all around

It’s like you’re a leach
Sucking the life from me
It’s like I can’t breathe
Without you inside of me
And I know I let you
Have all the power
And I realize I’m never gonna
Quit you over time

It’s like I’m lost
It’s like I’m giving up slowly
It’s like you’re a ghost
That’s haunting me
Leave me alone
And I know these voices in
My head are mine alone
And I know I’ll never change my ways
If I don’t give you up now

I’m hooked on you
I need a fix,
I can’t take it
Just one more hit
I promise I can deal with it
I’ll handle it, quit it
Just one more time,
then that’s it
Just a little bit more to get me through this"

Theme du jour...addiction. Prefer not to do the song lyrics in a blog thang but....just but.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home