Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Thoughts I wish I could say to Boucher

So I've been feeling like I'm not the friend to you that I can be, feeling guilty (something I realise yu are unfamiliar with). But now I'm actually just seeing your superficial side, seeing that, as many of your friends have pointed out to me, you are immensely selfish. You do shit without considering consequences, take what you want,when you need or want it. You live on a short attention span, nothing holding your interest for anytime, including people who are utterly replacable to you. Allegedly the only people you ever have actually fallen for are players like you, people that treat you the way you treat them, so stick with your bar girls eh? It was pointed out to me that altho you expect your friends to drop everything, and the world stops when something happens to you , that you are incapable of returning the favour or friendship,that yuor friends put up with it as thats just who you are, but are unreliable in the extreme and wouldn't be there if any of your mates got cancer or were in a bad way.

Take, take, an aging man amongst whores obssesed with his schlong and without a thumb. Proud that you can still wank and screw bar girls, what a fulfillling life you live. So at least you have enough cash currently to pay your whore, mimi. So is she the one after GF that you wren't gonna go back to, or a new business transaction? Still you are devastated over GF eh? All you can ever cope with is non-attachment and sex, your dick, that is all you actually are isn't it. So scared of emotion, but not liking it much when yur whores are fucking 3/4 other men around you...you coward. Like father, like son much as you said. Still a thai chick or whore would suit you they deal with cheating far better than most.You never learn shit do you? And I hate what I see now, I think you have no values, that everything I stand for and value you don't. I find you and what you do disgusting, a dirty old man at the age of 34 going on 12.

You constantly disappoint me, I try and remember the person I knew, under all that shit, the decent, generous, affectionate, deep, intelligent, beautiful but hurt, emotional you. But that doesn't exist, you don't like that you, and I don't like you now.

I can only see more of the same in your life, you tragic loser, no meaning, nothing, shit, and I don't want any part of it. Much the same as you being a cowboy and reckless waving around and trying to feed a moray and being surprised when it bites your thumb off it is inevitable that fucking any whore that moves will leave with with some probably terminal std. But its your life, I wash my hands of you, and think you are a cunting fuckpig beyond words.

Never contact me again, and try not to lie to people and tell them I've invitied you to uk for a few weeks b4 your op., I wouldn't touch you with hazardous waste gloves on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home