Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Monday, May 09, 2005

Jaw joys, spreading the joy...

Well my jaw was very metal mickey...for mash eat smash!!! Or my sister thinks a lil reminiscent of Jaws in the james bond films.Gayer reffered to me as Trapjaw (apparently some bad chap in the Heman series, but I'm a girl so have no idea...) 2 rather fetching metal bars with muchos wire and elastic keeping my teeth clenched and shut...( kept me out of trouble, no snogging or blowjobs for me eh?!).

So was relegated to drinking buildup drinks through a straw, or for a real treat sieved soup..but for this I needed to eat alone and ideally have one of those pelican bibs for kids as I made such a mess, much like a baby. Just thought I'd share that, as its quite an amusing image, if its not you having to do it! Muchly strong painkillers, was kinda spaced out much of the first 4 weeks, but very cheap to get pissed...beer thru a straw works!!!

Ingredients for my new cocktail, which has been named Willio's Maudlin;)

- Slim Fast
- Ice
- Milk
- Banana
- Alcohol - a lot of. (Personal favourites are dark rum or vodka in this instance)

Place in liquidiser, serve n drink.

Magic, tastes lush and due to receiving a myriad host of vitamins and minerals (not to mention fruit) and lining ones stomach effectively there is no hangover regardless of how muchis consumed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home