Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Friday, October 07, 2005

Seagulls...again

Picking up on old threads again eh?

Odd story on the radio last night about seagulls in Brighton. Pretty soon it is the Brighton Comedy Festival(hardly the Edinburgh Fringe, I'll give you that), and as a gimmicky advert for it, people are being told to look up at the tops of buildings as they walk around the city...

Why?... I hear you cry... Life-like convincing models of our large seagulls have been placed on top of buildings and shops wearing Groucho Marx glasses and comedy moustaches.

Q. a clever gimmick, but mildly frightening. I am glad I heard the story before spotting any of these denizens of evil/comedy. Will keep you updated if I spot any...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home