Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Friday, October 07, 2005

Dream Teams..agents are looking into..

Well, the dream team train of thought continues...as Iain pointed out, it may not be too wise to invite gwen stefani to dinner, altho I'm not convinced about the Jo Brand as substitute idea. As such I am considering adding Germaine Greer, an intelligent,witty and ballsy woman.

However, Gwen has her uses, so on a dream 'girls night out or in' team, she will be my captain, joined by angelina jolie, and maybe germaine greer again (?), and altho not strictly female, the fictional character Will (from Will and Grace). Not bad for starters...gossipy, confrontational, fashionable, ambassadorial (is there such a word?).

I have questionned a few peeps about the dream teams, getting interesting but semi-predictable answers such as Jesus (again guys, could be a fictional character, and I'd suggest you don't serve red wine, a lil personal eh?), and Hitler, who altho it may be interesting to question him (he was allegedly v. intellectual and artsy) I wouldn't fancy making or sharing food with.

Well, gonna run with this one for bitty...till the next time guys. Slainte!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home