Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Message and Thoughts for Monsieur Boucher

I am thankful for him for more reasons than I can ever say. I am here loving him so much and wanting so much for him to be alright. Maybe I left just enough of myself with him that he can pick it up whenever he needs it and it'll be like I'm there with him. I may not have all the answers that will bring him through this but I do believe in him. He means the world to me each and every day and I feel that closeness even though we're so far apart.

When I say I'm here for you, I mean it for as often and as long and whatever way you need me. I send love and strength to my bestest friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home