Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Lipe, Lanta and Langkawi...

Apologies again for my tardiness...muchos diving etc., been happening out on this wee island. I did a week off recently though which was superfab. Clare, P Nok and I sailed down to Ko Lipe on Brian's sailboat, stopping off at Ko Rok and Adang on the way. Clare and I then hopped on over to Langkawi for a visa stamp, I spent a couple of lovely (but over too quick) days at Karma Bar catching up with a lot of the old skoolers before a night in Ko Lanta and then back here. I do keep intending on writing more but it really is a very busy high season here and I've been working on some PADI Award criteria etc., blah,blah...hehehe. Thinking of you all though, oh and incidentally I cut my hair back supershort now to any of those who actually know me;)
I will add in more photos soon...

Koh Lipe
























































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home