Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Pride Summer

On a lighter note my pretties, last weekend was Pride and although definate figures are not yet in the police estimate that between 120000 and 150000 peeps turned up this year!!!

I love it when the queens are in town en masse, soo much fun and ridicularity...I might marry a gay man, it would be terribly catty, ascerbic and fab! A great time was had by all, somehow the weather always comes through for Pride. Kudos to the beautiful Whelk who dealt with me fabulously given that I'd been out the night before, managed half an hour's sleep and was still a lil under the influence at 11 that morning! Eye candy heaven...too much beauty and stimulation for my retinas...yum. Even funnier was my delta being hit on by every other gay man there, and them chucking me dagger-looks upon realising he was straight and with me...loving it!

1 Comments:

Blogger I.Mc said...

Where have you gone?

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home