Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The land of scrumpy-swilling dwarves

I spent the weekend as the title says down the west country on the plymski leg of my seaside tour (Devon and Cornwall-oggy,oggy n all that). Was catching up with lil minx, rae, sar and lou, partaking in odd alcoholic beverage and muchos girly activities from getting on a horse for the first time since being a wee girl (it was heee-uge), to becoming wedding (anniversary) crashers entertaining the revellers with sparkling karaoke renditions of Dangerzone, clubbing to being a hippy sitting in a field basking in the sun at the Maker festival. Ech-ellentey!!

2 Comments:

Blogger I.Mc said...

Just watched Sugar rush, is that a accurate portrait of Brighton?

11:00 PM  
Blogger Kimi said...

Hey you,

due to the hours I work, I've never seen it!! Sorry, I know it's defo. filmed here as I've seen them on the seafront before, and they've used one of my residents as an extra before.

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home