Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Entertaining the troops...

I have been indulging far more whole-heartedly in the joys of Brighton of late...days on the beach drinking margeritas,lazing with a book in the pavillion gardens, trying out the ocassional new club and eateries, I've even made it into the sea for a swim a few times (yep, in this country!).

My latest and probably most fun foray was an all-nighter this weekend...it's been a while since I left a club and it was daylight, but somehow these aching bones, and very sore feet made it till 6.40am (thanks to all my divine gay men who kindly would remove my heels and massage my feet each time I almost gave in to the pain) Have decided I love all things burlesque...muchos class darh-lings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home