Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Saturday, May 20, 2006

So glam me - sure you'll agree

I can sense how achingly desperate you are to acquire a status report on my dainty foots like;) As such I'd like to reassure one and all that my ankibubbles remain in a weakened state. They are somehow flailing around at the bottom of my legs; I raise my leg to take a step and they just kinda rotate randomly until they meet the ground..very bambi-esque (no grace you see).

Am looking super-hot though, both ankles strapped up for support, too poorly for shoes so strutting around in flip flops...looks like a one-woman revival of legwarmers, terribly 80's....maybe I should audition for footloose or flashdance eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home