Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hin Deang, Hin Muang, well it's difficult to capture their essence in words, but these are the deepest drop-offs in Thailand, and being 60kms out they are open ocean/sea sites, with the accompanying large pelagics and proliferation of red and purple soft corals…they are my idea of an underwater eden. At certain times of the year these sites host the holy grail for most divers- the Whaleshark!!!! I have been fortunate enough to have seen 3 on a single dive out there. So majestic and immense. And there is regularly my personal favourite, the manta ray. Believe me I could go right off on one about manatas( and will some time), but I’ll leave that for another time my diving divas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home