Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Monday, October 10, 2005

Passport Stamps - It doesn't just rain, it pours.

Visa Runs / New Passport Stamps.

Ok, so there were a few brief stop-overs:

Germany (but I appeared to think I was in france, and as such was conversing in the wrong language)

Holland (lots of fun, and boy can the dutch drink)

As for short breaks, what can a girl say!

I ventured back to the UK, but found this to be predictable, average and left feeling somewhat disappointed, as if I needn't really have invested the effort or time. (Should know better Kimi)

California, however was an altogether different holiday experience. California...knows how to party! Definitely one of my favourite places, hot and sweaty and some rugged terrain...kinda like an adventure holiday, energetic, a lil exhausting, but every minute an experience, fighting to keep up. I find the natives to be most attentive, accomodating, and exceptional at oreinteering...they really know their way around. In fact I enjoyed myself sufficiently that I may go exploring out that way again early next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home