Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Friday, April 13, 2007

I had so much fun catching up with old skool faces that had in our lil transient way parted ways for other places, then all come back together for the Karma wedding.

Walter Lauter Laufer, it could have been yesterday instead of 3 or 4 yrs. Happy memories of you teaching us military gun drills in pp karma, where's wally costumes made of coconuts...everyone should have a pocket-sized Wally to keep them smiling. Loch, Darrel, Saffers, Trev, Simon, Wanna, Cowboy Kiang, still all amazing...

My travelling companions Toby and Donald, my beautiful friends Clare, D.D., Vix and Fausto I had an uberfab. time on Lipe with you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home