Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

As is no doubt apparent from these piccies I have turned into a mahussive fag-hag!!! I'm queen of the queens, hehehe! Brighton is somewhat renowned for it's gay population, and as a straight chick, I am defo. in the minority group at work. This suits me wonderfully, I work 3 nights a week with Special K, who refers to me as wifey and never lets me start or finish a shift without a kiss. We bitch, discuss shopping and men, laugh a lot, speak in ridiculous accents and gossip...he's the nearest to the perfect husband and diva I will ever get ;) And Tricky, well he's a lush, a closet hetero and a darned good snog ;) I adore them both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home