Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Kimi's kicks

Oi,oi...yep I am alive...with the breathing, and the eating, and the functioning;) Have just about recovered from jetlag...and my kidneys, liver and short term memory are approaching 90% fitness after their 7 week battering...so wo-hoo!!! Joie de vivre re-installed, updated, version 2006 running.

Yup, headed back to pp at the start of March...couldn't be doing with the winter, crap weather funk anymore...what can I say I'm a much nicer, more sociable person when I'm in the tropics. And this time lil jennyfire came out with me at the start, and then the wonderous whelk joined me for my last coupla weeks. Muchos fun was had. May put a few piccies on here and there, and recount the odd tale, as they come back to me;) Was uber fabulous to dive again...and I taught my first friend, which rocked....added to the PADI Open Water course skills were a few dive flexible skills kimi stylie, including fin removal with running man (that splendid dance type move) on the bottom, air guitar, mid-water lassoo and meditation. Yeah..probably plenty to say but another time eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home