Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Monday, October 10, 2005

My Birthday...not quite 30 yet!

Well, time to get off my lazy ass and remember my birthday.

A lot of my friends are swedish, and therefore your birthday starts at midnight...(its just an excuse to be mortal for 24 hours).

I had a beautiful, happy, happy, joy, joy day thanks to my friends.

We started, as one always should, with a champagne breakfast..Turtle, Vixen, West, Svenska and me...it's such a pleasant buzz..mmm.

West and I then hired a longtail and went out diving at Bida Nok, very chilled and proper thai stylie (also a good excuse for a girlie gossip on the way out).

Svenska and Ko had then arranged a fabulous and delicious fish bar-be-que, accompanied by fine friends, happy birthday sung in 3 languages, much beer and red wine, whilst watching the sunset.

Then off to Carlitos Bar, where Carl, Malou, Steena and Annette had put up balloons and signs for me...and just generally made me feel special and spoilt (Tack min vannen). I also got a cake, which ended up over everyone, there were bendy balloons, many silly songs (hey monika, birdy song etc.) and excessive and primarily free alcohol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home