Kimi B Ley

From life as a beach bum scuba instructor in a bounty ad., to the joys of englandshire-upon-sewageville...Hugs and I'll blow some bubbles for ya

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Genesis???

Welcome, bienvenue and sawadee ka. So I guess that at some juncture I shall have to fully introduce the players in this blog, but it feels like a slight chore at the mo., and don't really know where to begin. In brief resume of current and not so very past situe, I am Kimi, 28 yrs old, already married and divorced by age 25 (shameful and somewhat embarrassing...more the fact that I was that stupid, and with that c**ting f**kpig). This slight change in circumstance lead to a dreamlike existence of moving to Thailand and becoming a scuba samurai/dive ninja, also known as a PADI diving instructor on Ko Phi Phi...much more to come on that (really was like a bounty advert). It was on pp I met my compass star, Monsieur Boucher, fell in a big way, lived in a beautiful bamboo bungalow with thatched palm leaves for a roof and joined the community there. Obviously being real life, well my real life, things didn't continue to be dreamlike, and I have returned to englandshire-upon-sewageville(not the biggest fan ever) to be a responsible adult and pay off debts accrued whilst married to forsaid ex-husband.

My relationship with M. Boucher however, will bring hours of entertainment to readers, it reads somewhat like a photo story from The Sun. My lack of resolve, generally hopeless causeness is no doubt highly laughable when not engaged in it. Love that Boucher, we are not together anymore, he lives 6000 miles away but doesn't change a thing. As they said in the land of smiles Boucher and me are same,same,but different. Hugs and smiles xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home